- The studying process takes place in a comfortable manner because the students always choose the place they would be in when they connect to the class. This means that the student never leaves the comfort zone as they are always in friendly and well-known environments reaching the Teacher just through a simple click.
- You save the time and money necessary to travel to where the course takes place.
- You benefit from the work of an experienced teacher in a modern way, regardless of the location you are in.
- All you need is an internet connection, a computer/laptop with a microphone and a camera.
- The Online Teacher uses various methods and didactic strategies specific to learning groups.
- The study also incorporates modern resources offered by the Online experience.
- The homework is corrected before the lesson, not during it, and the mistakes are discussed during the class.
- The students are motivated to interact with the professor and their classmates, in comparison with the atmosphere from a regular classroom.
- Teaching and learning happen through the screen and the students are fond of this.
- Learning is efficient, complex and fast!
Hi guys! In the next couple of minutes, I would like to share with you my IELTS exam experience and what I had to do in order to pass it with a good score! Basically, she compressed all that English knowledge into my brain in only 8 months. I know it might seem like a long time, but for a non-native speaker of English as myself that was a real challenge. To be honest it is a long process to learn for this exam and it gets quite hard at some point, but with the right help and the right teacher I think everyone could get past that blockage very easily. I came to the understanding that basically the classes mean nothing without practice. It is a vital step to pass the exam, to practice, that is, and as for myself, and I know this is the case for other people as well, it is very hard to study and work in the same time, but every time I got the chance to practice, I did. A lot. And I honestly think that helped very much. Getting back to my teacher, Andreea Berkhout, in my opinion she did a great job.
Hello, I am Ana, I am a nurse and I have just scored 7.5 in IELTS Academic. I would like to thank my teacher, Andreea Berkhout, for her unconditional support and for her valuable information that she has shared with me. For me, she has been the right teacher and since I met her, my English has improved really quickly. I would also like to tell my colleagues and everyone who prepares for IELTS that knowledge without strong motivation and practice means nothing. So, keep practicing and follow Andreea's advice and tips and good luck, everyone!
Hello! My name is Ioana and I scored 7.5 in the IELTS exam. Even if the exam itself might look simple, it requires a lot of study, both individually and with a tutor. Having a teacher guide and explain the structure is essential for obtaining a high score and Andreea Berkhout is perfect for it. She understood and improved my learning habits by having a lot of patience and proving to have a lot of interest in my preparation for the exam. Her classes are very interactive and full of useful information and, at the same time, are very pleasant due to her very open-minded approach. In my case, I had to take classes for 8 months, period in which I worked a lot with her, my colleagues and by myself. Therefore, when I went to the exam, I felt prepared and knew exactly what to expect and how to approach every task. I strongly recommend Andreea Berkhout and I thank her for offering me a unique experience and improving my English. Good luck!