Cambridge B1 Preliminary Preparation
- 4 sessions x 1h30min
- free materials
- personalised feedback for homework
- is suitable for candidates aged 12-18.
- there are four parts: Reading (45 mins), Writing (45 mins), Listening (30 mins) and Speaking (12 mins in pairs)
- the candidate receives one of the following grades based on which they can either PASS or FAIL: A (Pass with Distinction), B (Pass with Merit), C (Pass) or Fail: Level A2.
- the certificate obtained can be used as a substitute for the English exam required for the admission to highschools with intensive English or bilingual curricula or for the Baccalaureate English exam.
The fees for the unattended lessons are not refundable.
This course includes
- Lectures 4
- Category Cambridge
- Skills Beginner
- Language English
By Andreea Berkhout
Founder AB Academy