Cambridge C1 Advanced Preparation
- 4 sessions x 1h30min
- free materials
- personalised feedback for homework
- is suitable for candidates aged 15-18.
- there are four parts: Reading and Use of English (1 h 30 mins), Writing (1 h 30 mins), Listening (40 mins) and Speaking (15 min. in pairs)
- the candidate receives one of the following grades based on which they can either PASS or FAIL: A, B, C or Fail: Level B2.
- the certificate obtained can be used as a substitute for the Baccalaureate English exam.
The fees for the unattended lessons are not refundable.
This course includes
- Lectures 4
- Category Cambridge
- Skills Advanced
- Language English
By Andreea Berkhout
Founder AB Academy